- Phone: 435-797-8022
- Fax: 435-797-0107
Welcome to the Caine College of the Arts Box Office!
>>>FINE ARTS CENTER CONSTRUCTION<<<
Please be advised that the FAC Courtyard is currently under construction. Access to parking lots surrounding the Chase Fine Arts Center will remain unchanged, however entry and exit through the courtyard is completely blocked. Please see alternate access points on the map below, or call the box office for more information. Thank you for your patience during this time - we're excited to reveal our new look!
Where to Find Us:
There are currently two Caine College of the Arts Box Office Locations.
- The Chase Fine Arts Center Box Office (in room 139-B). Metered parking, limit 30 minutes, is available directly south of the CFAC.
- The Dean's Office Box Office. There are two free parking spaces (RESERVED: Caine College of the Arts Business Parking) available in front of the Dean's Office building. The Dean's Office is a grey four-plex directly north of the Chase Fine Arts Center, at the corner of 1200 East and 700 North.
Box Office Hours:
- 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Mon.-Fri.
- Summer hours 9 a.m.-12 p.m. on campus; 12-4 p.m. at the Lyric Theatre on Center Street
- Tickets for an event also go on sale at the door one hour prior to the start of that particular event.
- phone: 435-797-8022
- email: email@example.com
We accept all major credit cards, except American Express. Charges on your account will appear as "SeatAdvisor." The billing state is California.
All student and faculty discounts must be redeemed in person by presenting your USU ID card, either at the box office or at the theater the night of the performance.
- All exchanges must take place in person at least 24 hours prior to the date and time on your tickets.
- There is a $2 exchange fee for each ticket and seats are subject to availability.
- Absolutely no refunds will be given.
- Tickets are on sale at the door one hour prior to the start of the performance.
- It is common theater and concert etiquette to arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of the performance.
- Performance venue doors generally open 30 minutes prior to the performance.
- Parking for events held in the Kent Concert Hall, Morgan Theatre or The Performance Hall is available in any of the following lots after 5 p.m. on weekdays or all day on weekends:
- Adjacent to The Performance Hall at approximately 1100 E. 700 N.
- Next to the Caine College of the Arts Dean's office at approximately 1150 E. 700 N.
- Next to Aggie Ice Cream on the northeast corner of 1200 E. and 700 N.
- Behind the church on the southeast corner of 1200 E. and 700 N.
- Parking for events in the Caine Lyric Theatre is available in the following lots - please refer to posted signs and restrictions.
- Directly south of the theater next to the bank drive thru.
- North of the theater.
- On the corner of 100 West and Center Street.
- To the west of the Ellen Eccles Theatre - enter from 100 West. Only open after 6 p.m. and take note of the restricted areas.
- Street parking is also available around the theater and is enforced Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-6 pm.
- Babes-in-arms and children under 5 are not admitted to any performance unless otherwise advertised.
- Children under 8 are not admitted to any event held in The Performance Hall.
- All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket to ticketed events.
- Not all events are appropriate for all ages. Please use discretion in bringing children to live performances.
- Latecomers will be seated at the first convenient break in designated seating areas as determined by the House Manager. Patrons who need to leave the performance will be readmitted at an appropriate break.
- Reserved seats are not guaranteed for patrons arriving late.
- PLEASE TURN OFF ALL CELL PHONES, PAGERS, WATCH ALARMS AND OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICES PRIOR TO ENTERING THE PERFORMANCE VENUE.
- The taking of photographs and the use of recording equipment is not allowed during any performance without prior permission from the presenting organization and may violate U.S. Copyright laws.
- Patrons expecting emergency calls are encouraged to leave pagers or cell phones and seat numbers with the House Manager.
- Please do not text during any performance.
- Our performance venues are accessible to persons with disabilities. Please indicate any special seating requests when you purchase your tickets or to the House Manager.
- Hearing enhancement devices are available free of charge for each performance on a first-come, first-served basis. Please direct requests to the House Manager.
- Emergency exits are located throughout the performance venues. Please identify the exit closest to your seat. Should an emergency arise, you will be directed to leave the performance venue. Ushers will provide further instructions as to the safest and quickest way to leave the building. When exiting, please proceed in an orderly fashion to a safe area away from the building.
- For reasons of safety, audience members are asked to remain in the seats at the end of the performance until the house lights have come up . Audience members and other visitors are not allowed backstage before, during or after a performance.
- Please do not participate in conversations during the performance.
- Please dispose of programs or other waste in the appropriate receptacle as you leave the building.
- No eating or drinking is allowed in the performance venues.
- All dates, times and artists are subject to change.
- The Caine College of the Arts performance management reserves the right to request disruptive patrons to leave the area without a refund. Any patron causing deliberate damage to the facilities will be requested to leave immediately without a refund.
Looking for accommodations while you're in town for a show? University Inn is within comfortable walking distance to the majority of our venues. Call (435) 797-0017 for reservations.